TRYING NEW DIY GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS + COLOR TRENDS

by - March 29, 2018



 I thrifted this amazing pink blazer this week because I am really trying to incorporate more vibrant colors in my wardrobe this spring.  I knew that I had the perfect red vintage cropped pants to go with the blazer, but not the perfect t-shirt.  I proceeded to go through the t-shirts at my local thrift store, but I knew I wasn't going to find exactly what I wanted; so that meant I would have to create it.  I knew I wanted a white t-shirt with something red on it, but WHAT??  Then, it occurred to me!  I would create an Easter related tee that really resonated with me.  After my husband passed away, I took great comfort in my faith that I will see him again and it's all because Jesus conquered death when he rose from the dead.  He's the Death Conqueror!  I tried a couple DIY graphic tee methods and I want to show you guys what worked and what didn't for me.  You'll find the graphics template below.

BUY THIS T-SHIRT HERE









T-SHIRT TEMPLATES 








You May Also Like

0 comments