HOW TO TURN A T-SHIRT INTO A TANK TOP

by - March 20, 2018



I recently went thrifting and found amazing pieces for the spring and summer.  One of the things that I found was this green mesh top for $2 at Family Thrift Outlet.  I was super excited because I have been looking for one, but I couldn't decide what to wear underneath.  A lot of girls wear  pretty bralettes or sports bras, but after having three kids my abs haven't quite bounced back yet.  LOL! (I never had abs.)  Anyway, I wanted something graphic that would peek through the mesh top, so I went looking for a cool sports tank top and couldn't find any with large graphics.  So, I found this Adidas t-shirt for $6.50 at my local thrift store and turned it into a tank top.  This project literally took me maybe 20 minutes including recording time and I absolutely love how it turned out.  This is spring/summer layering at it's best!









You May Also Like

0 comments